Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hee , 3 days havent write :D

heyy // da 3 hari tak update , rindu blog ku hehe // hey ,
hmm well mlas laa nk cite pekara da berlalu .
so hb cite today ? haha okay okay .
Hmm , today , eyya and pieqa came to my house at 8:20am . hee .
haha yesterday i cant slept so well cause thinking about today what gonna happen ,
and the news that pieqa want to tell me . HEE .
so now i'm so much relieved because i can forgot that dude , hee .
hm oh yea , eyya was having her probs with her "geng" . HMM .
because didn't tell them that she was going to my house , adoii .
it's so complicated for her :|

at my house , hee . it was so fucking hell fun :}
we take pictures a lot , and cooked hee . haha . it's really an enjoyment . HEE .
haha another 2 weeks , they planned to came again to my house . haha
i hope it'll be so GEMPAK
Italic:D HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . haha
but the bad news for me is that , i didn't go to my duty at pss -___-
i dont know how to explain to my seniors , adoii . hee .
well mkie if you reading this , i'm so seriously sorry :\
hehe . hmm well ape lagi ea ?
OH yea , waktu BI . hm i planned to make a suicide with mazzahera's knife .
well i really wanted but i couldn't . hmm
just foget about it laa :)
i'm marvellously happy now , HEE . hha
haha adoii before that , ade sport-check aww -_-
nasib tak bawa hp kalau ta mati aku , hee :D
wahh semua orang kne cabul ohh , nsib aku tak . HEE .
seriously , polak jea pieqa ngan eyya . hm but my pen lost ,
akan pen kne rmpas kowt , bapak sial jea -_-
lpas sport-check lngsung tade aku nye pen -__________________-
g mne tahh . mesty babi nye pengawas ambek , GRR -__-

Adoi , so kne beli baru la . AISH menyusah kan jea
hmm nvm laa , hee .
haha ape tuh Mr.K kne masuk disiplin woah , lame gilaa tkthu knp
pastu Mr.A and Mr.I kne pkul ngn majid , aish bersalah gila woah sbb
aku g ttup pintu biar kan Dua Orang uh kne rotan
kuat ag uhh . mengigil gilaa aku -_-
HAHA . hmm tuh jea kowt i guess so , bbye :)