Monday, July 6, 2009

hm .

heyy // it made me wonders la . // nvm la :]
heee . today dinner is ikan bakar . kawabangga ! HAHA
hm today was a fine day , but it wasnt my cheerful day :\
cant say why , it just yes that it's not happy day for me . hmm .
haha today it was my duty to sweep the floor , but i didn't do it oh
then there's a rubbish , so i had to cleaned it up -_-
aish it's not my mess , the chinese did it . unfair . haish nevermind la .
then all the class called me bibik . mcm babi jea :))
curse them all ! terutama iqbal & acap . bodo je =.=
hee . hm then perhimpunan time , woah
my ex-friends do some what it called ? hm adoii forgot la . nvm
paham paham jela ea ? heee .
hm then something happened to me . i cant tell what it is .
i just wanted keeped to myself :)
hm they are really good . hee . awesome ! hha .
and if you guys reading this , i'm so sorry if i was what you guys said .
hmm if you dont forgive me , well nvm :\
it's up to you guys . HMM .
well i'm so hungry now , i want to take a bath and eat
bbye :)