Monday, July 5, 2010

Wheee and Huaaa :(

HELLO :]
Hha in a good mood to write a blog, so HELLO CYBER-WORLD ;]
Well , today have bad news and good news
Hmm, well good news
Nahh skip jeala
I just want to write the bad news, haihh :/
I lost u, Please come back ?
I have no whre to express my feelings
Idk why u could be like this
I know its my fault but i cant be the old me anymore
And yeahh i know the feeling losing something precious in your life too
But how bout me ? I cant lose you dear (!)
We used to share everything , laughter , cry , emotion and happiness
Now your gone , hmm nvm la
Hope you can someone better keyh ? Wish ya the best dear ;}

Oh and thanks mr.syazirah hha :]
Heee dpt ice-cream , dpt ice cream hahaha
Esok pergi taekwando hha, dpt ice cream green tea
Bhahahaha, pyhsco head much but yeahh im happy hahaha
Ice-cream green tea wheeee :)
Okay lah, have to studyy - -
Buhbyeaa tc hee :D