Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hate my pathetic life - -

Oh hello, i hate my life
THE END :)
Fine, thats cruel haihh
Idk, i really like REALLY hate my pathetic life !
Erghhh , thnks
Yeahh, hell thnks ! ! ! !
ERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH !
Dude, why am i so frustrated - -
24 Hour frust - -
Hm since ' that picture ' came out to public and thnks to that stupid fuckin Mr.FB !
Well my life completely doom
Now i lost YOU !
waww, my life just couldnt get any worst doesnt it huh ?
Cobaaan , haihh

Hahaha but i dont care e e e e e :D
Life is short , we should enjoy it right ?
Whee ,
Hey dude , thnks for making my life easier
Now get the hell lost
If you dont like me ?
Wth do i care huh ?
You just a shit of crap hha :D
So fuck-off ! Its my life wheee
Da da , hha before i say a lot of shit
I get out first buhbye :D