Friday, July 9, 2010

Hm what is my feeling ?

hello :]
Hm just finished washing my hair hee
Tomorrow , TOMORROW hehehe
I'll get my hair done heeee
Wheeeeeeeeeeee, then u cant say a word bout it u chinese fella guy
HAHA, ;P
Well sorry couple day didnt post , cause my internet sucks - -
Hm , today
Well it was a crazy day cause pieqa and me ' msuk air ' Ha-ha :p
eventhough its a crazy day but there were some event
that make my heart hurts , its hard for me grr
Why dont ? U just fuck off from my face huh ?
Well now its prove that u are a JERK , a damn freakin ass jerk
HAHA it feel good bebeh hee

WELL, HOWS LIFE ?
i hate it , i always lost the person i love
Gee aunie , what a wonderful life u have
and yeahh , its like living in heaven of hell haha
Hmm thanks pieqa for telling me to be strong
I love yaa babe ;]
Well anyway , life must move on right ?
There were up and down right ?
Hee dah dah , i want to be a bubbly person heee
Hahaa now im single bebeh ?
Na num leyh ?
If that question pop out , yeahh i give u 199 ea ? Haha :P

Okay lah , i want to eat my lovely dinner haha
Buhbyea hee