Friday, August 6, 2010

There,

Hm, hello
Today was exhausting
Like seriously haih it can be count as a bad day too
Jeez, i wish that i dont have to live in a lie,
It hurts, damn right it hurts

Now, im waiting the download of my fair lady drama
Like why is it taking so long?
Grr, i hate it (!)
Like babe, if you reading this
I'm sorry but unfortunately you love them
More than us, so i cant live with that
Sorry if i act like idc
Well i must been a bitch then
But it hurts okay babe?
Just go to them who care so much bout you
Like us dont, huhh
Sucker -_-

Ahh, just cant wait for tomorrow
Wohoo, im doing a project
With pieqa, syafiq, shariel and nazri ;]
It must be fun, of course
'cause im the leader, hha
I can boss them out whee
Oh and i also do my job kay ?
Its not like im ' goyang kaki ' Huhh :p
Haha but i hope tomorrow goin well
And it will be a great bounding
Between me and my other classmate :]
But before that, its cello class

Haihh, and my right hand hurts, grr
How am i gonna hold the bow properly?
Ishh, what a disaster huhhh
I hate it -______________-
Just wish me luck then

Haha, my mood swing off and on
Haihh, but i like it heee ;]
For some reason, why i want to write a lot this time ?
Hm maybe i want to express my love HAHA,
Jeez, hha iqbal said ' kao ad pnyakit sawan malam ea ? '
Dude, im being lovely also wrong to you
Haha, i think your head is jam :p
Whee, any way its late now
I should sleep already hee
Buhbye bloggy, night :]