Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wide,

Hello, hha today
I dont go to school, hha
Well i wanted to go but its too late
Pieqa told me that she dont want to go,
Then after 12 o'clock,
She called me and said she want to go
I was like SayWhatttttt?
There's no way i could prepare anymore
And lazy to walk, cause its too late
Damn, next time dude
Tell me earlier keyh ?

Hm, nvm about that
So today, 5th august ;]
Happy 14th Birthday, Nurul Alia binti Muhd Isa (!)
Sorry if i ever hurt you, well i know i always hurt you
But you know how am i right?
And im sorry okay dear ?
I'll try to be nicer ;D
Hope your wishes come true and i hope
That we can celebrate your birthday together,
Heee, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKIN DAMN MUCH (!)
Hopefu
lly, this saturday or sunday we could hang out
And celebrate it kay bby dear ? ;]


Haha, so all day long today
I online facebook and watch Korean story
' My Fair Lady ' hha, it was great
Thanks for recommend it to me , my butler wan ;]
While watching that story, i induge it with choc
Hee yum yum, idk why these day
Im obsess with chocolate,
Almost every freakin day i ate it
Woahh hha, chocolate monster ;]
But idc, as long its delicious heee
And you have to buy me one HAHA,
I love you chocolate, muahahaha
Omg, Hahaa heee

Well, i want to continue to watch the story
So buhbye bloggy, emuah ;]